With Duke’s fifth National Championship title in school history behind them, this season could very well mark the first back-to-back champion win since the 1991-1992 season for the Blue Devils.
With veteran Tyus Jones, Justise Winslow, and Jahil Okafor departed it will be up to the number one recruiting class to bring take the Blue Devils past the Final Four.
Five 2015-2016 NCAA Basketball Predictions for Duke:
Here are a few predictions with regards to Duke’s newcomers.
- Grayson Allen – The former McDonald’s All American saved Duke in last season’s National Championship game against the Wisconsin Badgers. His desperately needed 16 points scored in a vital 21 minute window were crucial. Expect that this boost of confidence will carry him to be a star player for Duke this 2015-2016 regular season.
- Brandon Ingram – Brandon Ingram was the number 3 high school player prospect. He has skills way beyond his years and will use them to Duke’s advantage. Do not be surprised to see him as the ACC freshman player of the year.
- Three more NBA draft picks for 2016 – Last season the Duke Blue Devils had 3 top players selected in the first round draft pick: Justise Winslow, Tyus Jones and Jahil Okafor. It will happen again this 2016 draft with Brandon Ingram, Grayson Allen and Chase Jeeter.
- Final Four prospects – With Coach K’s incredibly stable team consisting of the perfect balance of veteran leaders and first round freshman, this looks to be a good year for the Blue Devils. Our expert sports picks predict this well-rounded roster offers a team capable of defeating any other in the nation and it likely will. Look to see the Duke Blue Devils make it to the Final Four yet again this 2015-2016 regular season.
- Coach K to take the Blue Devils back to the championships – Last season what arguably Coach K’s most impressive coaching performance yet, which let the Blue Devils to win the National Championship. With his roster this season, he has a great shot at sealing his 6th National Championship title.
Be sure to stay tuned for more free NCAA basketball predictions and other team prediction summery.
1,488 total views, 2 views today