The Kansas Jayhawks are one of the best NCAA basketball teams in the nation every year. According to our pre-season NCAA basketball predictions you can expect that this year will be the same old story for the Jayhawks.
As a team that will be competing for national and conference titles next season, here are some expert basketball predictions for the Jayhawks that may prove useful to you if you are into NCAA betting. Or maybe not, it is just too early to tell.
5 NCAA Kansas Basketball Predictions For The 2015-2016 Season
- Kansas will win the Big 12 – For the past 11 years the Kansas Jayhawks have won the Big 12 title, this year will be no different. They will continue this amazing streak and bring it home again this 2015-2016 season.
- The World Games gave them momentum – Kansas had the unique opportunity this summer to not only participate, but to win the World University Games. This gave them confidence, practice, experience and most importantly momentum. They will keep it going throughout this 2015-2016 season.
- Wayne Selden will become a star player – Up until the World University Games Wayne Selden had not really shown his potential. However, this summer he showed us what he’s really got and what he’s got is going to do wonders for the Jayhawks this 2015-2016 season.
- Kansas will soar far past other teams – Thanks to the World University Games expect the Jayhawks to hit the ground running this 2015-2016 season with a fast start racing past many other teams.
- Kansas will again make it to the Final Four – The past three seasons the Kansas Jayhawks have not made it to the Final Four. That is about to change this 2015-2016 season and depending on whether or not they keep their momentum, our sports betting tip is that they could potentially win the national championship.
1,472 total views, 2 views today